Instructions for uninstalling Gas HCA Tool are provided using Windows 10 Pro operating system.
It is advised that all ArcGIS applications be closed prior to the uninstallation of the Gas HCA Tools.
To uninstall Gas HCA:
- Open the Programs and Features window in the Windows Control Panel.
- Type in ‘Gas HCA’ and select the Gas HCA application.
- Click ‘Uninstall’ to begin uninstalling the Gas HCA Tool.
- The installer will show an uninstall progress screen window. Click ‘Cancel’ if you wish to stop the uninstall. Otherwise, do nothing and wait for the uninstaller to remove Gas HCA.
After your installation is complete and for some reason you are still seeing Gas HCA Tool in your program files, simply navigate to the link below for further assistance and support from Microsoft.
- Click on the link provided above.
- Navigate to and select the ‘Download’ button. Once the download is complete, open the file.
- The Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter window will appear. Select ‘Next’ to continue. Otherwise, select ‘Cancel’ to exit.
- Next, Select the ‘Uninstalling’ option.
- After the troubleshooter finishes, a search a window will appear that prompts you to ‘Select the program you want to uninstall.’ Use the scroll bar to find and select Gas HCA Tool. Then, select ‘Next’ to uninstall and finish the uninstallation process.